You can only pay for Goods using a Credit or Debit Card, Paypal, or Bank Transfer. We accept all major credit/debit cards.
Payment for the Goods and all applicable delivery charges is in advance. We will not charge your debit card or credit card until we dispatch your order.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the estimated delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there is an Event Outside Our Control. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, we will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
- Delivery will be completed when we deliver the Goods to the address you gave us.
- The Goods will be your responsibility and at your risk from the completion of delivery.
- You own the Goods once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges; until such payment is made the We retain ownership of the Goods even if delivered. Delivery charge may vary depending on the postcode availability of the Goods and your address. Delivery to the following postcodes AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, PA, PH, ZE may take longer . For delivery outside the UK the delivery charges will be calculated on a “price on application” basis.
- Please allow for extra time for deliveries to the following postcodes AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, PA, PH, ZE and for other addresses outside the UK.
- If you order Goods from our site for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery date. Occasionally Our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. See clause 18 for Our responsibilities when this happens.
- Whilst we use all reasonable endeavours to keep to any stated delivery or collection times and dates, we do not accept any liability whatsoever for any damage or loss (including consequential loss) resulting from delayed delivery or availability for collection. For this reason we will not accept liability for lost working time and recommend that goods are ordered well in advance of any project start dates.
- If you have asked to collect the Goods from Our premises, you can collect the Goods from Us at any time during Our working hours of 8.30am to 5pm on Monday to Saturday and 10am to 3pm on a Sunday.
- Delivery of an Order shall be completed when We deliver the Goods to the address you gave Us or you collect them from Us.
- For insurance reasons, delivery crews operate a kerbside service, whereby the order will be delivered as close to the door as possible, but the delivery crews will NOT be able to place the delivery inside your home. If they deliver to a flat they will only be able to deliver to the ground floor.
- If no one is available at your address to take delivery, We will leave the Goods in a safe place, close to your front door, or will leave you a note that the Goods have been returned to Our premises, in which case, please contact us to rearrange delivery (which shall incur an additional cost confirmed when you contact us).
- Whether the Goods have been delivered or collected, you shall, immediately after receiving your Goods, examine the Goods and check that the correct quantity has been delivered, and as far as apparent, that they have no defects.
- If the Goods have been delivered you shall, on request by the delivery driver, sign a receipt slip. If you are not happy with your Goods following your examination, you shall notify Us that you do not accept the Goods and let Us know why. You must do this within 24 hours of delivery. If you are unable to take delivery of the Goods then the Goods shall be deemed to be accepted by you.
- If We are not able to deliver the whole of the Order at one time due to operational reasons or shortage of stock, We will deliver the Order in instalments. We will not charge you extra delivery costs for this. However, if you ask Us to deliver the Order in instalments, We may charge you extra delivery costs. Each instalment shall constitute a separate contract governed by these Terms. If We are late delivering an instalment or one instalment is faulty, that will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
- The Goods will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery or from when you collect the Goods from Us.
- You own the Goods once We have received payment in full.